Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday, Oct 23rd 2007

Yesterday was my first day back to work and it felt good, really good. In the morning I caught up on email and looked for Animals Around the World website games and information for the WRC site.

In the afternoon I met with 2 incoming practicum students with Kathleen to find out what they are interested in learning at the children's division. After the meeting, I spent the rest of the day sorting through the four boxes of new books for the Family Language Kits then updating the two spreadsheet orders to send off to those interested in the progress.

This morning I reviewed the Make Way For Ducklings Report and then attended a two hour meeting for the 4.1 action plan. Lots of cross-talk. Lots of passion. Lots of idea. A great meeting. This afternoon I will continue finding sites for WRC site, desk for one hour, and then work on the Family Language Kits for two hours downstairs in the workroom. I hope by the end of the week I have a substantial written report about the progress of the Family Language Kits as well as get my ESL storytime plans posted on the staff web.


I'm hoping by the end of

No comments: